The 1:1 Coaching Process
Whether you seek help with your professional or personal improvement goals, my coaching process is the same. As both an executive and life coach and learning and performance improvement consultant, my extensive expertise means I have access to proven tools and resources that can be tailored to support a range of needs, unique challenges, and objectives.
I begin by asking thought-provoking questions and listening deeply–with openness, patience and non-judgment. We work closely together to get to the heart of what matters most as we forge a clearer path forward.
The coaching process can enable you to:
- Become more calm, happy, content, and at peace with how you show up in life and at work.
- Become more empowered and confident by: reducing stress and anxiety; developing courage; learning skills to better cope with emotions; releasing negative thoughts, feelings, and behaviors; and transforming difficult life experiences into stories of courage and hope.
- Discuss issues of concern with an unbiased source
- Explore alternative visions and perspectives
- Identify and remove obstacles/stumbling blocks so you can get unstuck
- Transform dreams or desires into achievable goals
- Hold yourself accountable for achieving the goals and objectives you set for yourself
- Live a more authentic life
- Dispel the churn that interferes with feeling competent and confident
Contact me today for a 30- minute complimentary coaching session where you can experience first-hand whether having a coach will benefit you.
What Clients Are Saying. . .
“Laura Sharon has the skills to listen deeply, zero in on the areas in which you are stuck in your business and help you see not only what the issues are, but what to do next. She is creative, intuitive, and appreciates the complexities of the forces that operate on us when we are trying to make business decisions. In addition she can help make sure you are integrating your personal integrity and authentic selves into your work. I highly recommend her as a coach!”
-Darcy G. Richards, REALTOR at REMAX® Results
“Laura Sharon’s approach embodies the true essence of coaching. It only took a session or two with Laura to unlock my passion and give me courage to move in a new direction. Her consultative approach enabled me to explore what was important in my life and the untapped skills that would support me as I navigate through unchartered territory. Laura did not tell me what to do, she enabled me to define my own path and then travel that road with a new sense of purpose and direction.”
-Cheryl Johnson, Owner at Read, Write, Learn Technology, Inc.
“I was provided the gift of eight coaching sessions through my employer with Laura Sharon, which I believe have affected substantive change both in my daily work life as well as providing new visions towards my retirement within a couple of years. Laura was able to use her analytical and coaching mindset as a framework for effectively understanding what I brought to my current day challenges while keeping our work focused in the present and future. She paid exquisite attention during our discussions, asked probing questions, not shying away from difficult topics and came up with thunderbolt insights. I remain eternally grateful to her for the wisdom, sense of humor, and warmth that she brought to each meeting.”
-Public Health Advisor