“No man can reveal to you nothing but that which already lies half-asleep in the dawning of your knowledge.”
- Are you feeling dissatisfied with some aspect of your work or life? Re-evaluating life choices?
- Do you want something to change, but you can’t seem to figure out what?
- Are you making a career transition or perhaps starting a new business?
- Have you recently been promoted or taken on a new job and feel like you don’t know what you are doing or like you are in over your head?
- Are you tired of the same old, same old and yearning to make personal or professional changes?
- Do you have difficulty keeping cool and calm and feeling confident and competent in your work or life?
How Coaching Helps
As a professional coach, I work with individuals and organizations to facilitate a process of discovery that leads to achievement of optimal, client-determined results. This is done by listening deeply–with openness and patience and without judgment–and asking thought-provoking questions that help unearth a clear and calm path forward. In a nutshell, the coaching process involves:
- Discussing issues of concern with an unbiased source;
- Exploring alternative visions and different perspectives;
- Identifying and removing obstacles/stumbling blocks so you can get unstuck;
- Transforming dreams or desires into achievable goals;
- Holding you accountable for achieving the goals and objectives you set for yourself;
- Helping you live a more authentic life; and
- Dispelling the churn that interferes with feeling competent and confident.