Workshops and Events
- Rising Strong™ — Learn tools and strategies to get back up after a “fall,” own your story, and write a daring new ending.
- Dates: March 6-7, 2020. Location: The Lake House, Reston, VA. Cost: $795 (materials, lunch, snacks) Limit: 12.
- Dare to Lead™ — Develop courage-building skills, explore key concepts from Brené Brown’s work, including her approach to vulnerability, shame resilience, having tough conversations, and learn strategies for becoming a more braver leader!
- Dates: March 30-31,2020. Location: Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce (near Wiehle Metro).
- Daring Greatly™ — Examine thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that hold you back; identify options for transforming the way you live, love, parent, and lead. Two options:
- Dates: April 30-May 2, 2020. Location: Reston Association, Rm 124, Reston, VA. Cost: $795 (materials, lunch, snacks) Limit: 12
- Getaway Retreat Also Offered! Dates: April 24-26, 2020. Location: The Refuge Inn, Chincoteague, VA. Cost: $500 (materials, lunch, and snacks). (Overnight accommodations separate; single/double rooms available).
- The Gifts of Imperfection™–A Women’s Soul Retreat. Develop super-powers: the strength to let go of perfectionism and cultivate wholehearted living. Dates: April 2-4, 2020. Location: Reston Association, Rm 124, Reston, VA. Cost: $795 (includes materials, lunch, and snacks). Getaway Retreat in Chincoteague, VA scheduled for November 13-15, 2020 Call for details!